Solstice @ Necrosis 8/24

Friday, August 23, 2019

I made an exclusive for Necrosis! It opens tomorrow 8/24.

These alien earrings took me way longer than they should have honestly lol. I tried to make up for my little hiccup along the way ( having to remove the stunds :( i know sad) . so i added a bunch of colors included a pretty holographic version.

These are Materials Enabled, and original mesh.

They come in the size you see pictured ( which is not modify), but i include a small size with a resizer as well.

Teleport Here

For the duration of this event I have also added a limited time VIP gift. Its not a new item its a previous release set as vip gift for the event only


You can find these eyes for 50% off there as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS